If it’s in the Word of God – We Believe It, Speak it and Do it.
WE ARE ABOUT EQUIPPING
- We equip and send the church to carry on the signs and wonders that followed Jesus. All ministry flows from the prayer and relationship. “Thy kingdom come… on earth as it is in heaven.” is what manifests as we go out and share His Love and Truth.
- Rom 8:19 For the earnest expectation of the creation eagerly awaits the revelation of the sons [and daughters] of God.
- The Body of Christ needs to function as a body to enable it to mobilise into the supernatural. Thereby the supernatural becomes natural in our everyday life. This happens as a result of having a mindset of Revealing Jesus to the world through His manifest presence.
- God didn’t design ministry for just a few – He made each one of us a minster. All believers are called to serve and impact the lives of others through ministry. Jesus washed the feet of the disciples, and said, ‘You also should wash one another’s feet. I have set an example that you should do as I have done for you,’ John 13:14.”
RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD
Relationship for us is a reconciled heart to God the Father, the Son and Holy Spirit in a perfect union between us and our Saviour, in the Holy Spirit. Our foremost priority is our personal relationship with God. Our first ministry is to God in an expression of extravagant love, joy, and thankfulness after which He gives the ability to minister His Word and love to those around us.
THE WORD OF GOD
- Jesus is the Word of Gosd made flesh and continues to speak to us through His Word.
Joh 1-4: 1In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2He was in the beginning with God. 3All things came into being through Him, and without Him not even one thing came into being that has come into being. 4In Him was life, and the life was the light of men;
- John 1:14: And the Word became flesh and tabernacled among us. And we beheld His glory, glory as of an only begotten from the Father, full of grace and of truth.
- His Word is as fire purifying and destroying all that is false and even smashing and crushing a hardened and evil heart. Jer 23:29 Is not My Word thus like fire, says Jehovah, and like a hammer which breaks a rock in pieces?
- The word of God penetrates deeper into a man than any sword; it enters into the soul and spirit, into all our sensations, passions, appetites, to our very thoughts; and sits as judge of the most secret intentions, and attitudes of the heart.
- Heb 4:12 For the Word of God is living, and powerfully working, and sharper than every two-edged sword, and piercing as far as the division of both soul and spirit, of both joints and marrow, and able to judge of the thoughts and intentions of the heart;
- Rev 19:11 And I saw Heaven being opened. And, behold! A white horse, and He sitting on it having been called Faithful and True. And He judges and wars in righteousness.
- Rev 19:12 And His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on His head many diadems, having a name that had been written, which no one knows except Himself;
- Rev 19:13 and having been clothed in a garment which had been dipped in blood. And His name is called The Word of God.
- Rev 19:14 And the armies in Heaven followed Him on white horses, being dressed in fine linen, white and pure.
- Rev 19:15 And out of His mouth goes forth a sharp sword, that with it He might smite the nations. And He will shepherd them with an iron rod. And He treads the winepress of the wine of the anger and of the wrath of God Almighty.
- Rev 19:16 And He has on His garment and on His thigh a name having been written: KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.
FREEDOM THROUGH SALVATION
- Salvation frees us from the power of the devil – sin, lies, sickness and torment.
- 2Co 3:17-18 17And the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. 18But we all with our face having been unveiled, having beheld the glory of the Lord in a mirror, are being changed into the same image from glory to glory, as from the Lord Spirit.
- Every believer is a supernatural minister of the gospel of power. The early Church was surrounded by miracles and the supernatural all the time. When we live in the supernatural we are conscious of God’s presence and demonstrate it to those we come in contact with us.
- The goal for the believer is to learn to host the presence of God and that His presence will be upon us and alter the environment of every place that we go. What we become conscious of we become positioned to manifest. We are ministers of releasing God’s presence into the earth.
IMPACT THROUGH LOVE & POWER
Serving a nation, not just a church, we demonstrate God’s grace by impacting every sphere with His unconditional love and transforming power
A GLORIOUS BRIDE
Christ is returning for a glorious overcoming bride – His Church. We are sons and daughters of the King, more than “sinners saved by grace.” We aim to fulfil the Great Commission and equipping the saints into knowing who they are in Christ, walking in authority of the Holy Spirit and intimacy with God in the secret place will become a reality in our daily life. We embrace the biblical governance of apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors and teachers and ministerial gifting.
“We are facing a monumental, global leadership crisis. Our mission at EQUIP is now more urgent than ever…” John C. Maxwell
We affirm the bodily, personal, second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ, the resurrection of the saints, the millennium, and the final judgment. The final judgment will determine the eternal status of both the saints and the unbelievers, determined by their relationship to Jesus Christ. We affirm with the Bible the final state of the new heavens and the new earth.