Matthew 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be proclaimed in all the world as a witness to all nations. And then the end shall come.
WORD OF GOD
- 1Peter 1:23 having been born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, through the living Word of God, and abiding forever.
- Revelations 19:13 And He had been clothed in a garment dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God.
- Romans 10:17 Then faith is of hearing, and hearing by the Word of God.
- Ephesians 6:17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God,The two-edged sword, in Hebrew, is פיפיות pipiyoth, “mouth mouths.”
- 2Titus 4:8 Now there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, shall give me at that Day; and not to me only, but also to all those who love His appearing.
- James 1:12 Blessed is the man who endures temptation, because having been approved, he will receive the crown of life which the Lord has promised to those who love Him.
John 12:24 Truly, truly, I say to you, Unless a grain of wheat falls into the ground and dies, it abides alone; but if it dies, it brings forth much fruit. He who loves his life shall lose it. And he who hates his life in this world shall keep it to life eternal. If anyone serves Me, let him follow Me; and where I am, there also My servant shall be. If anyone serves Me, the Father will honour him.
Ephesians 5:26,27 that He might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the Word, that He might present it to Himself as the glorious church, without spot or wrinkle or any such things, but that it should be holy and without blemish.
Glory, Knowledge, Praise, Truth, holiness, favour.
Authority, Kingship, Royalty, Majestic, Royal Priesthood, Apostolic.
the mystery which has been hidden from ages and from generations, but now has been revealed to His saints. For to them God would make known what are the riches of the glory of this mystery among the nations, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory, Colossians 1:26 27